Sherbrooke Community School is a friendly small school in the Dandenong Ranges.
Please come in and enquire about the school anytime. We can also arrange a tour with a student from the school to show you around. Potential students undertake a one week trial at the school before enrolling.
If you would like to register your interest, please fill in our Expression of Interest form.
the enrolment process
If you are interested in enrolling your child/children at Sherbrooke, this is the process:
- Complete an attached expression of interest form. This should be brought to the school when you are come for a tour. Please call the office on 9755 2007 to book your tour.
- You will be informed when a trial period is about to commence. All prospective students are asked to complete a trial of at least one week. At this time we will require copies of school reports for the preceding year. If your child has special needs we will require a copy of all reports relating to the disability.
- Trial periods are held in the first week of term for that term. Trials for year seven are held in May for the following year.
- Following the trial period and on receipt of school reports the placement committee will meet to decide the placements. Families will be notified as soon as placements have been finalised. The placement committee looks at the current school cohort and how new enrolments will suit the overall student mix.
- Student numbers at Sherbrooke are capped at 160 and class sizes are restricted.